Dr. C Family Dentistry is expanding and we are looking for individuals that would like to help us take our practice to the next level! Currently we are looking for individuals with experience and an active WA state Dental Assistant license.
We are only looking for applicants that want a job with growth opportunities, desire to be a part of a positive culture, and love being a part of a team. We need a self-starter with leadership qualities. If you apply to our Valley office, two days a week you will be a pediatric assistant, and the rest of the week you will be scheduled as a traditional dental assistant. At our South Hill location, you will remain a traditional dental assistant.
You may be asked to work some weekends and evening shifts.
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure
- Yearly uniform stipend
- Prepares treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patients for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patients.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to learn and educate others
- Positive attitude
- Multitasking ability
- Open Dental experience is a plus!
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and two professional references. We look forward to hearing from you!