We are searching for a knowledgeable dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients. The Dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, handle complex procedures, such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our patients with quality dental services. You should also be able to assist in the management of the practice and promote better oral hygiene. To be a successful Dentist, you should be caring, communicative, and experienced in diagnosing and treating dental ailments. You should also be skilled with the various tools and procedures needed to correct dental complaints and ensure the oral health of patients.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures. And establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics
- Giving patients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirror, to examine and treat teeth and mouth
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients/li>
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must graduate from a Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)-accredited dental school with a doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of dental medicine degree (DMD)
- State license and malpractice insurance
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics
- Please visit the WA Department of Health’s website to learn more about licensing requirements
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records
- Good management skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications
- Good judgment
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Networking skills
- Manual dexterity
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Bonus structure
- Yearly uniform stipend
- The chance to be a part of an awesome team!
Pay is dependent on experience. All of our doctors are earning 2-4 times the national average!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reply to this ad with a cover letter and resume with references. We look forward to hearing from you!