Dr. C Family Dentistry is expanding, and we are looking for individuals that would like to help us take our practice to the next level! Currently, we are looking for individuals with dental assisting experience- dental assisting experience is a must. We are only looking for applicants that want a job with growth opportunities, desire to be a part of a positive culture, and love being a part of a team. We need a self-starter with leadership qualities. Currently, we are looking for a dental assistant and an EFDA. Dental Assistant starting at $18-24 DOEEFDA starting at $26-28 DOE. You may be asked to work some weekends and evening shifts. Our Benefits: Paid holidays, paid time off, healthcare reimbursement, bonus structure, yearly uniform stipend, and the chance to be a part of an awesome team!
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to learn and educate others
- Positive attitude
- Multitasking ability
- Open Dental experience is a plus!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reply to this ad with a resume and two professional references. We look forward to hearing from you!