Has advanced age, an oral injury, illness, or widespread decay taken your natural smile? You deserve high-tech, rapid tooth replacement with All-on-4® dental implants!
At Dr. C Family Dentistry, we offer this internationally-recognized treatment to patients who want a healthy, beautiful, fully-restored smile. Unlike removable dentures, this system is fixed and designed to last a lifetime.
We are proud to offer the top All-on-4® dental implants in Spokane Valley – and beyond!
All-on-4® Same-Day Teeth In Spokane Valley, WA
All-on-4® dental implants are unlike traditional single dental implants. This implant-retained solution uses 4-6 dental implants to secure a comfortable, natural-looking prosthesis to your gum line, giving you a permanent new smile.
If you are a good candidate for this type of dental implant, you can expect to have your teeth in just one day! Everyone’s case is unique but the vast majority of the work done by our doctors will be done before the implant surgery.
These one-day dental implants come with a host of benefits, including:
- A fully-restored smile. Get a complete, luminous smile customized to complement your unique features.
- More enjoyable mealtimes. Because this special prosthesis is fixed, you’ll never have to worry about it slipping or sliding while you eat.
- New teeth in just one day. Many dental implant systems require preliminary surgeries and long wait times, but with All-on-4®, our doctors are able to deliver new smiles in just one day’s time!
- Improved total body health. Did you know that widespread tooth loss can weaken your jawbone, cause decay, and affect your total body health? Dental implants are designed to preserve your health for life.
Are All-On-4® Implants Right For You?
Our Spokane Valley dentists recommend All-On-4® dental implants to many of our patients who are experiencing widespread tooth loss or for those who are facing multiple extractions. If you struggle with the following issues, you may be a great candidate for this solution:
- Widespread tooth loss (missing all or most of your teeth)
- Diminished self-confidence due to your tooth loss
- Dislike for traditional removable dentures
The “Same-Day Teeth” Consultation Process
During your All-on-4® consultation, we will conduct a thorough examination, as well as an evaluation of your health history. From there, we will take a series of high-tech digital x-rays to see if you are a great candidate for this revolutionary treatment.
Afterward, our team will provide you with a fair and honest cost breakdown and expected treatment timeline. To make this investment a manageable one, Dr. C Family Dentistry accepts a wide range of dental insurance plans, as well as no-interest and low-interest financing plans through CareCredit®.
No health insurance? Take advantage of our Dental Savings Voucher, a money-saving offering designed to provide deep discounts on all restorative procedures!
Schedule Your All-on-4® Consultation Today!
If you think All-on-4® implants could be for you, give us a call today. Our friendly team is here to answer all of your questions!